Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer&part of the CyanogenDev team
57442719

I need a conection cable to charge the battery on my new samsung

Customer Question

i need a conection cable to charge the battery on my new samsung galaxy tab E 9.6 8gb wifi white. model nimber X000G18855 galaxy-tabe-white: 8806088032658. where can i get one please.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Click here to order
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have a connection cable and it is a 3-pin plug on it but the middle pin is too close to the other 2 pins to fit in my socket which is a normal 3-pin for uk. where can i get the correct 3-pin plug to fit a normal socket in the UK? Is there one available anywhere?
please post a picture of the samsung charging port and the charger which you are saying the 2 pins are very close.you might be having an Australian power plug Check this picture and confirm
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have check all the pictures and non of them is what i have. i 'm gonna try the samsung-galaxy site to see if they can help.
if you can click a picture and post it here then i can tell you what kind of a charger you need.