Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I have been trying a week to register on this Tablet,

Customer Question

I have been trying for over a week to register on this Tablet, with no success. It was given to me as a present. How can I finally register on it.?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me the make and model of the Tablet and the error you get please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The name is "Amazon !Fire! the error is I cannot register it because I did not purchase it
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You need to reset the Kindle Fire and then you can register it with your own account.
To do this, Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings. Tap Device Options, and then tap Reset to Factory Defaults. Tap Reset to confirm.
Then setup the Kindle as new.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did that. Now they want the password ***** AN INTERNET connection. I tried all the password ***** have but done is accepted.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a windows computer connected to your wifi network?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
calling
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
To get the password, please follow the instructions on this link herehttp://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14000/~/how-do-i-find-the-wireless-network-name-(ssid)-and-wireless-key-for-my-bt-homeLet me know how you go please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already sent you a reply. Thanking you for pointing me in the right direction. I will persevere until I connect. I do not want a Contract with you. Please take the 18 pounds from my account and complete this transaction.
Good bye!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello!
I have no idea what you are talking about. The help I got from you is the Email address you gave me that pointed me to the BT swervices.. On getting that it was easy to follow them and register My Kindle.
I did not sign anything and I did not agree to your Trial Run. I dont need it and I did not accept it. I do not want any dealings with you.
I would appriciate it if you would destroy any contact with me. LOSE MY PHONE NO. AND MY ADDRESS. I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.
I regretted ever contacting you and to involve in what I was doing. I have Paid You the 18 Pounds you charge. So good bye.
I am
E blake