Josh
Josh, Technician
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

My Samsung tab4 will not charge or only charges very slowly.

My Samsung tab4 will not charge or only charges very slowly. I am using the charger provided with the tablet.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi, How old is the tablet?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2 years
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I was confirming if the tablet was still in the warranty phase but it is not. At this point, there are a couple of things that could be wrong with it-- I would start by purchasing a replacement charging cable and see if that was the issue. (This is the most common cause) If the charging cable is not the issue then the battery is most likely the issue and would need to be replaced. This option is requires a hands-on approach (opening up the tablet) and is more difficult. I would start by purchasing a new charging cable and going from there. I would say 80-85% of the issues are resolved with a new cable. If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.