Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I need my mob sim network pin code mob Samsung 5 j I

Customer Question

I need my mob sim network pin code for my mob Samsung 5 j I got it from London and useing it in Egypt Cairo it's s/n:rv8gcowd25e and every time I enter my SIM card the phone ask for network pin and can't make calls
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please which provider the Samsung 5 was provided by originally?thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Egymobinile
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
calling
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Egymobinil /orange Egypt is my phone network
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok I tried calling but no answer, but I need to know please the original network the phone was connected to
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need sim network pin for my galaxy 5j mob so I can make calls by my SIM card cous my net work is mobinil it's a net at egypt
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am in Cairo Egypt and only have 3net works Vodafone or etesalat or mobinil am mobinil company
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
The phone is locked to the original provider, this is the issue you are having and they need to provide the pin to you, if you can tell me please which provider this was I an provide the procedure to do this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think it was O2 net work I think
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The O2 SIM card was send with the mob with free minets
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was O2 in london
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, if it was with O2 it will depend on which contract it was purchased on, but use my link below please and follow the instructions to get it unlocked so it can be used on any other networkClick me to viewLet me know how you go please