Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I have forgotten my password ***** my fingerprint is not reg

I have forgotten my password ***** my fingerprint is not registering..
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome AnthonyCan you tell me the make and model of the phone?Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge plus
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks AnthonyYou might not like this but the only way to remove the lock is to reset the phone. It is going to remove all your data and return the phone to new, but you cannot avoid this, it is the while reason for the security, and until you reset it you wont be able to use it.To do the resetTurn off the device.Once the phone is off, hold the volume up, home, and power buttons down simultaneously. Continue to hold this combination while the phone boots, until the screen shows the Android Robot.After a few moments, you will have access to the phone’s boot menu. Using the volume up/down buttons to navigate, and the power button to make selections, find and select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option.Scroll down to Yes, delete all user data, and press the power button once again. You will notice script scrolling along the bottom of the screen, which will end in Data Wipe Complete.Once the operation is complete, press the power button once more to reset the device.The phone has now been returned to factory settings, and you no longer have to worry about that lost password. Just make sure that you remember your new one If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you