nathan_mills
nathan_mills,
76814648

I am an old codger who has just got my first sony experia smart

Customer Question

I am an old codger who has just got my first sony experia smart phone and I am trying to set it up help!!!!
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi Geoffrey. Welcome to justanswer.Nothing to worry. Setting up a phone is very easy. First tell me have you inserted the sim card in your phone? If yes, then turn it on. You will be asked to enter your gmail id. Just reply here with what the phone is asking you to do and I will guide you through. Reply for further assistance.
Hi Geoffrey,Just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?If yes then reply so that necessary assistance can be provided. Regards Nathan