Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

To update debit card details to current ones

Customer Question

to update debit card details to current ones
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You can change the card details of your Amazon account from online (using your computer). Follow the steps below(from Amazon)

Go to Manage Your Content andDevices page -----> https://www.amazon.com/mycd

Click on Setting tab, select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings.

Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.

Enter the desired billing address,and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Kindle Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.

When you change the card details from there, the card details on the Kindle or other Amazon devices will also be changed automatically. Restart your Kindle or device if that didn't work

If the changes doesn't reflect on your Kindle or device, you will have to de-register the Kindle or device and re-register it. Go to Settings> device > Registration and de-register from there. Then re-register it from the same menu.

If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will continue to help you.