Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I'm just trying to sync my Outlook with my Samsung galaxy 4

Hi Richard, I'm just trying to sync my Outlook with my Samsung galaxy 4 and vice versa. I'm assuming I can do that still. I can't use Keis as it won't recognise the device so i'm looking at installing Smart Switch. I've downloaded the app on my phone but I am about to do the same on windows 10. Do you know if there are still issues? I saw a blog somewhere that says you have to install it in compatibility mode. Before I start doing that though, I wanted to check that it will do the job in the first place. I'd appreciate any suggestions. Terry
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Terry

It is compatible with windows 10, they update it for this so there should not be any issues, if there is there is something else at fault and I can help you with that if it comes up

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay, I'll try that and I'm assuming it will sync both ways rather than just transfer?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

correct

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Richard, all done successfully. I had to have a couple of goes of getting the Outlook contacts to be loaded, which took a long time. It told me that the outlook file was incompatible and couldn't be done. Nearly contacted you over it then, suddenly, as if by magic, it recognised Outlook contacts okay so I was able to sync! Thanks for your help anyway.