Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

S6 blocked by a.greenpacoffeshopmentlow.pw

Customer Question

s6 blocked by a.greenpacoffeshopmentlow.pw
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Could you please explain the question a little more ? Is the entire phone locked down or the just the Internet or Chrome application ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just the internet
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

We can clear the internet app. Close Internet app. Open Settings. Tap Applications. Tap Application Manager. Find Internet application there and select it. Tap Force Stop. Then tap Storage and tap Clear Data.

If Chrome is affected then, Close Chrome app. Open Settings. Tap Applications. Tap Application Manager. Find Chrome application there and select it. Tap Force Stop. Then tap Storage and tap Clear Data.

That should get rid of that window on Internet app. Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

How is it going ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
fixed, it would seem! May your camels prosper.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

I'm glad it worked for you and thank you.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Good or Excellent Service (4 or 5 stars) and click Submit at the top. Then only I will get credit for helping you. Bonuses and High marks on the surveys you get from JustAnswer are greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Ashik