nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

My T800 10.5 tab power botton and control panel access is

Customer Question

my T800 10.5 tab power botton and control panel access is locked up by company I used to work for. I want to rest this tablet but cant use power botton ow back bottom . I want to do hard boot
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi Sam. Welcome to justanswer.

Is it Samsung Galaxy S tab?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its 10.t T-800 tab
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its 10.5 Samsung T-800 tab that I can not reset to original factory defaukt setting because the company I used to work for put a security lock setting preventing me to use power botton or hard keys to reset. I can access the control panel eitherjust the company old desk top app and games

Have you tried doing a Hard Reset by pressing Home+Volume Up + Power button?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but I can not used hard keys
its 10.5 Samsung T-800 tab that I can not reset to original factory default setting because the company I used to work for put a security lock setting preventing me to use power button or hard keys to reset. I can access the control panel either just the company old desk top app and games

Can you access the menu Factory Default through Settings?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the only thing I see and access is the desktop app menu from previous company. I can not access control panel either

Then take it to any local repair shop, get it dissembled and remove its battery. That will reset it

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how can I disassemble it

Dissembling the tab by yourself can damage it so proceed at your own risk. (Moreover some tools will be required which will be available at a local mobile repair shop)

If you want to do it by yourself then you can WATCH THIS VIDEO and follow the steps. Just remove the battery and put it back

Do you have any other query?

Hi Sam. Just checking in. How did things turn ou?

Please rate the chat positively by clicking the 5 stars present on the upper panel so that I can get credited for my services. Thanks.