Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Android Devices Technican
Experience:  Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
30037186

I have been away and used another wi fi on return home

I have been away and used another wi fi on return home messed up somehow and cant reconnect to my plusnet. Authentication error occurred.Silver surferhere

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your device?

Does it ask to enter the wi-fi / wireless password ***** key?

What's the model of your plusnet internet modem / router device?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Samsung galaxy tab e smt560 and I think it would ask for password ***** but I already put in wrong info the model is Thomson TG585V8 network keyC523AB34C3 password ***** router CP1028TF083

Thank you. Please open Settings app icon, then tap on Wi-Fi option

, then tap on your network name, then tap on the Forget option if shown

, then tap on your network name again

, then enter the network key when prompted for password (it is case-sensitive.)

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

If needed, disconnect the power cord from your internet modem / router device for a couple of minutes, then re-connect

, then press and hold the Power on / off button on the tablet, then select the Restart option and confirm

, then try my steps above again to connect to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name.

- How is it going? What's the error or message, if any, this time? Or is it working fine now?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,