Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer&part of the CyanogenDev team
57442719

I have a Samsung mobile phone SM-G920F. I received a spam

Customer Question

I have a Samsung mobile phone SM-G920F. I received a spam SMS which i wanted to delete. i touched "more" and one of the options is "delete". I touched "delete" and instead of just the spam message appearing a whole lot appeared each with a small square box against it in which there were ticks. I tried to cancel this but accidentally touched "delete" and have now lost all my messages back to Aug 4.
Is there any way I can recover these?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi Charles. Welcome to justanswer.

I am not sure whether it will be able to recover your deleted messages or not but you can give it a shot.

There is a software which you would require to install on your system. First of all turn off the internet on your phone.

If you are using Windows computer, CLICK HERE and install the file on to your system