Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

Do you speak french? Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide

Hello, do you speak french ?
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: J'ai installé SmartSwitch sur mon pc W10 et je veux synchroniser mon outlook 10 de mon pc avec agenda S Planner sur mon Samsung S7 Edge et le système me dit "impossible d'accéder à outlook en raison de privilèges de compte d'execution".
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

I can't speak French, but if it is ok, you can reply to me in French and I will reply in english

You can use this site to translate if needed

https://www.google.nl/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=translate

Can you close Smartswitch, then right click on it and select run as administrator then try to synch

Let me know the results please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Very well, it's ok
Thank you very much
have a good day
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Perfect! It needed the proper permissions to run, it will be ok now

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit