Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

My question is about my samsung YP-Z5 mp3 and the problem

Customer Question

my question is about my samsung YP-Z5 mp3 and the problem that recently occurred with them (i have 2, and the problem occurred simultaneously last night)
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
my 2 yp z5 mp3s wont start
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Hi Paul,

Approximately how old are the MP3 players?

Have you tried connecting them to a different computer?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
one is only months old, the other was bought secomd-hand, so unsure. No to the question of another computer, i only have my lap-top. but it all sounds very strange to me that they both went at the same time. Unless my chargers and cables are faulty. Dont know what i can do apart from dumping them. Thanks for reply, but cant see what else i can do. thanks
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
what does the question about "connect to your device" mean?
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

It could be a faulty cable, or a faulty USB port on the computer, or a USB configuration problem with the computer.

If using a different cable or different USB port on the computer does not help, then you could test the MP3 players on a different computer to see if they work there.

If they work ok on a different computer then this confirms that there is a USB configuration problem with the current computer, and I can connect remotely to assist with that if you prefer.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------