Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

What is happening to repair the issue of S7 Edge bursting

Customer Question

What is happening to repair the issue of S7 Edge bursting into fire? I have a S7 edge and have been advised to keep it turned off. Now I have no phone! Please advise when this will be rectified and the procedure I will have to follow?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

There is nothing wrong with the S7 Edge. The issue of bursting into fire is with Note 7 not with S7 Edge. So if you have a S7 Edge, then you can safely use it.

The Galaxy Note 7 is the only Samsung phone that experienced widespread battery issues that lead to explosions and fires.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask