Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Android Devices Technican
Experience:  Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
30037186

On My Sansung Galaxy A3,I have a Software update on my

Customer Question

On My Sansung Galaxy A3,I have a Software update on my screen from Marshmellow, is it a bug
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. No, it is not a bug. Google / Samsung has recently rolled out the latest software update version Marshmallow (which is Android version 6.0) for your Samsung Galaxy A3 phone device. Is there any issue doing the software update?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

- If the phone is frozen or not working, or if the software update is stuck, press and hold the Power on / off button on your Samsung phone for about 20 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

- If needed, press at the same time the two buttons Volume Down and Power for about 10 to 15 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,