Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer&part of the CyanogenDev team
57442719

My Samsung Tablet ASM-T555C was purchased in China but even

Customer Question

My Samsung Tablet ASM-T555C was purchased in China but even though I change the language to English, most of the apps and all messages are in Chinese. How can I change the OS to English please?
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Should read My Samsung Tablet A SM-T555C...
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 months ago.

The best thing to do is a full factory wipe and reset, so you can set the language at the lowest level.

Have a look at the video here, though this is a different model the concept is the same.

Switch off the tablet, then hold down the volume UP button and Power button together for around 15 seconds or until you see the droid, at which point you can release them.

Then you selecting the option 3 from the bottom, and then the one which does not say no (has more text\writing).

Use the volume up and down buttons to navigate\highlight the options on the menu, and press the power button briefly to select the option highlighted.