Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer&part of the CyanogenDev team
57442719

I have just perchased the Samsung 8 plus it's in Italian I

Customer Question

I have just perchased the Samsung 8 plus it's in Italian I cannot get the instructions in English can you help please
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Answers by Eric replied 3 months ago.

Hey there, my name is ***** ***** I will personally be assisting you today! I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for services like Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. If you do not wish to request one of those, then disregard them. I will let you know if I recommend we use one.
  • I am on no way credited for my assistance with you unless you rate my service before you leave. Please take just 2 seconds to rate at the top of this page before you exit :) If for any reason I have not provided you excellent service, please let me know before rating
  • When you rate, you are not rating your product, or this website. You are rating my service to you!

Please reply to me here once you have read the above and are ready to begin working on resolving your issue :)

This is not a problem, we just need to reset it back to factory settings so you can start over in English. Follow the steps below. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today, and remember it is my service you are rating and not this website or your device. If for ANY reason you feel my service has been anything but excellent, please let me know before rating :)

1. Start with the phone turned off.

2. Now, hold the Volume up, Bixby and Power buttons at the same time.

3. Keep all three buttons held down until you see the Samsung logo.

4. Wait about 30 seconds and you should be taken to the 'Android Recovery Menu'. If your phone starts up as normal, you'll need to go back to step one and try again.

5. Press the Volume down button four times to highlight the wipe data/factory reset option.

6. Use the Power button to select it.

7. Now press the the Volume down button seven times until Yes - delete all user data is highlighted.

8. Use the Power button to start the wipe.

9. Wait a minute while the reset is carried out.

10. Once it has finished, press the Power button to select reboot system now.

11. Your Galaxy S8 will now begin to load up in its factory-reset state. It will take a few minutes for this first startup to go through, so you may need to wait a while before the setup screen appears.