Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  20+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

I've just got a delvfire ignite.......smart activity

Customer Question

I've just got a delvfire ignite.......smart activity wristband.
How do I pair it with my samsung j3.
So frustrated I'd like to throw both out the window!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

Please do the following to make sure the device isn't already on your j3, and then pair from the app.

Android: tap Settings > Bluetooth, find ‘ID115’ in the list, tap the cog button and tap ‘Forget this Device’. You should now be able to pair your wristband with the App.

On your mobile device, open the ‘VeryFit 2.0’ App and follow the on screen set up instructions. When you reach the ‘Add Device’ page and searching for devices has completed, tap on ‘ID115’ from the list and tap OK. Your wristband will vibrate briefly to confirm that you have successfully paired it with your mobile device. If the App fails to find your wristband, ensure that your mobile device has Bluetooth enabled.

Please let me know if that helps. If not, let me know how far you get and what happens.