Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

Unlock Samsung neo ~ 2 years old from EE network to any

Customer Question

unlock Samsung neo ~ 2 years old from EE network to any
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 month ago.

Here is a lik=nk to a website that will provide an unlock code for your smartphone, and it is free:

http://unlocky.net/samsung/unlock-samsung-galaxy-s5-neo/

You will need your IMEI number, which you can get by entering *#06# ***** the keypad of your phone.

When you get the unlock code, you can turn off the phone, remove the EE sim card, and install the Vodaphone sim card. Then turn the phone on and enter the unlock code at the prompt.

If you have any additional questions or problems, please let me know, so that I can provide you with the additional support that you need. My goal is to provide you with the best possible customer service. If you are satisfied with my advice, please take a moment to rate my services.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
its asking me to fill out surveys - with personal data
also this is available in the same manner of for an iPhone 6 also?

Yes, it will work for iphone 6 too. Here is the link:

http://unlocky.net/apple/unlock-iphone-6/

If supplying the personal information bothers you, I can recommend sites that charge for unlock codes.