Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I have just bought a Motog5s plus through Amazon which has a

I have just bought a Motog5s plus through Amazon which has a label on the back saying that Motorola Mobility of Chineham are the EU Manufacturer.The phone has the SIM and SD card entry tray and not on the top as all the ones I have accessed on the internet.My problem is that the SIM card and SD card that I was using on my Samsung S4 Galaxy do not seem to go into the slots provided. Please can you let me know what I need to do?Many thanks
David Sargeaunt
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Sorry for the delayed response. Your question was posted on wrong category. It is now in correct category.

The problem is, Galaxy S4 uses Micro SIM. The Moto G5S uses Nano SIM. What you want to do is, buy a SIM cutter and cut the Micro SIM to Nano SIM. See here --> https://www.amazon.com/Aerb-Nano-Micro-Nano-Standard-Micro-Standard-Cellphones/dp/B009P16FKY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1505940198&sr=8-1&keywords=sim+cutter

You can buy the SIM cutter from any local stores.

Or you can take the SIM to a local phone shop there and they will cut the SIM for you, for a small charge. You can also take it to the carrier store to get it cut. Then it will fit on your new phone.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks for that answer I will follow it up. What about the SIM card?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.
Your existing Micro SIM can be cut to Nano SIM. No need to get new sim
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
AshikThanks for that but I actually meant my SD card and not the SIM card. Is the SD card a different size too and if so can it be cut to size?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.
SD is same
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.
It will work without any modification