Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer&part of the CyanogenDev team
57442719

My Galaxy Ace 4 phone will not connect to Internet unless I

Customer Question

My Galaxy Ace 4 phone will not connect to Internet unless I use home Wifi, I was able to get 4g until recently, now it won't connect. Any suggestions please?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 2 months ago.

Hi. Welcome to justanswer.

Remove the sim card from your phone and then put it back and check if it connects to internet or not.

Make sure mobile data is ON. Also, try turning on the option to use mobile data while roaming.

Reply so that further assistance can be provided.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for replying. Have followed advice and Internet connection returned but only briefly, able to login to Facebook account and Google for few minutes. After logging out and attempting repeat process, Internet connection had failed again.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Just wanted to add that problem seems to have been resolved, I have had internet connection for last few days. Hoping it will continue. Thank you for your help.