Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I have a Samsung Galaxy note 4...i can make calls, but when

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Galaxy note 4...i can make calls, but when i receive a call, it rings and a pop up announces "Unfortunately the phone has stopped"..Notwithstanding the pop up, the cell continues to ring, but the pop up denies any further interaction with the phone..
Only way to clear the pop up, is tom remove and replace the battery!!What can i do to remove this irritation???
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Phone and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the phone and tell me how it then operates.

Let me know the results please