Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

My Amazon app does not connect, all others are working as

My Amazon app does not connect, all others are working as usual though. Is there a possibility to delete the app and then tore-install it?
Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: Samsung 6 Series (40) TV
Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Since yesterday evening. I have unfortunately no clue what to do= I checked the other Apps I subscribed to and they work perfectly, when I try to open Amazon, the screen is not showing anything and just stays black until I "return" and go back into the TV screen (normal TV program)- My internet connection is working OK as is my WIFI
Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really as I am a technical moron....
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please