Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have a problem with my Samsung Galaxy tab 3 10.1 which

Customer Question

I have a problem with my Samsung Galaxy tab 3 10.1 which will nor switch on. Also it does not show that it is charging when it is plugged in. I have tried various combinations of pushing the power on button along with sound button to no avail. I have also just changed the battery but again still not starting. Your assistance please.
***** *****
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi Peter, if the new battery is not charging and you do not see a charging icon on the screen then there is likely a bad connection with the charger.

Have you tried using a different charger to rule out any problem with it?

If using a different charger does not help then the charging port on the tablet is suspect and it will need to be replaced.

Over time, the charging port will wear out and will eventually have to be replaced.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Pete
I've tried two different chargers and neither gets a response from the tablet. How do I go about getting the charging port replaced?