Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

Howe do I transfer Contacts From a Galaxy 7 to a Galaxy 8+?

Howe do I transfer Contacts From a Galaxy 7 to a Galaxy 8+
?

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You can use the Samsung's Smart Switch application to transfer anything or everything from your S7 to S8+

On both phones, open Play Store, search Smart Switch. Install and open them. Then follow onscreen instructions to transfer contents.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

SmartSwitch should be on your S8 as well. Open "Galaxy Apps" app and search SmartSwitch. Do you see it ?

If not, then open Settings and type SmartSwitch at top