Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

i have a signed print number 035/350 by geoffrey stone ,titled

Customer Question

i have a signed print number 035/350 by geoffrey stone ,titled Edinburgh high street 1905
what is todays value .Ist framed and condition same as day purchased
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

Expert:  Appraiser Alan AOA C replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome! It will be my pleasure to assist you today.
My name is Alan and I am a Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster of 5 years and a USPAP compliant Accredited Appraiser of 14 years currently with the AOAppraisers. I'm ready to put my expertise, resources, and experience to work for you. Here you can review a few of my qualifications.

JustAnswer has just sent me your question. Thanks! After review, I see that you are looking for a value for your print. To best assist you, I need to know any questions you may have as well as the value type below that best fits your needs:

Market Value (Selling): Most up-to-date price range to expect if sold today. Estimated using the prices that buyers have recently paid and sellers have accepted in the open and competitive market.

Insurable Value (Keeping): The amount replacement would cost today excluding any taxes or shipping fees. Can be printed and sent to your Insurance company.

Please let me know which of the above two value types fits best and I will be back as soon as possible. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi

i am looking for the market value of this picture... i bought it over 20 years ago and i paid around 3-400 hundred pounds for it

Hello, what is the size of it height x width without the frame? Also did you purchase this print at a gallery or at auction?

Thank you! In this case it would help me to see pictures if possible. If you can do so, please make sure to send photographs of everything as a whole and make sure to get clear images of all present identifying marks and signatures using the Macro (up close) setting on your camera.

JustAnswer does not permit me to give you my personal email address so to share pictures you have a couple options. You can try the paperclip icon in the chat box, a photo sharing site such as Imgur.com if you know how, or more easily email them following these steps.

To email your photos to JustAnswer for forwarding:

Attach them to a blank email. No more than 20mb per email (usually 4-6 pictures)

Send the email to [email protected]

Subject: Pictures for AppraiserAlan AOA CA

By emailing your pictures they will be sent to JustAnswer.com who will then forward them to me. This usually happens within 8 hours but can sometimes take up to a day. Please make sure you reply to me here to tell me when you have sent the pictures and they have replied confirming they have forwarded them so I will know to look. Also please note I cannot see any text in the body of your email or have your email address so any additional details you would like to share also have to be posted here.

Please let me know if you need time to get pictures or if they will not be available so we can continue accordingly. I look forward to your reply. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i will not be able to get the pics until next week. I bought the picture from a art gallary... signature and print number are at bottom of pic.

willbe in touch

richard abbott

Richard, that's fine talk to you then have a good week, Alan.