Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

i have a pair of pottery book ends a boy and agirl boy sitting

Customer Question

i have a pair of pottery book ends a boy and agirl boy sitting down playing what looks like a sqeeze box and the girl sitting down with a small yellow bird perched on her knee the dess looks like 1920 european and there is a small hole in the base of each and the name pieciosa
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Appraiser Alan AOA C replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome! It will be my pleasure to assist you today.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster of 5 years and a USPAP compliant Accredited Appraiser of 14 years currently with the AOAppraisers. I'm ready to put my expertise, resources, and experience to work for you. Here you can review a few of my qualifications.

JustAnswer has just sent me your question. Thanks! After review, I have found that to best assist you I need more information about your needs today and to know what questions you have? If you are seeking a value as well, before researching, it would help to know what type below fits your needs best:

Market Value (Selling): Most up-to-date price range to expect if sold today. Estimated using the prices that buyers have recently paid and sellers have accepted in the open and competitive market.

Insurable Value (Keeping): The amount replacement would cost today excluding any taxes or shipping fees. Can be printed and sent to your Insurance company.

Please let me know your questions and which value type you are looking for. Thank you! In this case it would also help me to see pictures if possible. If you can do so, please make sure to send photographs of everything as a whole and make sure to get clear images of all present identifying marks and signatures using the Macro (up close) setting on your camera.

Because we are restricted to this chat box for communication, sadly I can not give you my email address. You can try the paperclip icon in the chat box or more easily use Imgur.com (a third party site) to upload your images to the internet and then share the links here so I can see them.

How to Upload & Share Pictures using Imgur.com:
1. Go to Imgur.com
2. Click Computer under Upload Images
3. Navigate to and select your file; click Open
4. From here, you can upload more pictures or Start Upload
5. Once upload is done, click the image, copy the URL web address for each individual image and right click and paste them here. Submit the message and the links should post to our chat. (They will look like this: http://imgur.com/JMMZvm7)

I found a video of this process HERE on YouTube; it may help if needed.

If you are having any sort of problem with the upload process, please tell me which step it is and I'll see if we can walk through it together. Please let me know if you need time to get pictures or if they will not be available so we can continue accordingly. I look forward to your reply. Thank you!