Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Pottery cottages ? Devon or Cornwall marked Roote 11.76

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 3 years ago.

Hi my name is Glenda,
Thank you for choosing us for your Appraisal needs.

.

Can you tell me what you are needing?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have two one a pub and one a Smugglers Inn and do not know if they are worth keeping, putting on ebay or sending to a jumble sale.Size 5" long and about 4.4" high. If any help.

Shelia

Can you tell me who made them? And the age they are. Can you send pictures if so you can send them like this.

.

Send the picture to , [email protected] , in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques" in the body of the message put , your user name and name, make sure to send these from the same email address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. They will forward them to me and as soon as I get them I will contact you. The pictures cannot be larger then 1mb.

Glenda

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I sent photographs on the 27th September 4.52pm as requested. So far no reply. They seem to be pottery and as they are marked 1976 Roote imagine that was when they were made.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sheila

Hi Shelia

I have not gotten any pictures on this forwarded to me from Just Answer. So you may need to resend these so I can see what they look like and value them for you. Be sure to send them from the same email you registered on justanswer with.

.

Send the picture to , [email protected] ,

in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques"

in the body of the message put , your user name and name,

make sure to send these from the same email address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are.

They will forward them to me and as soon as I get them I will contact you. The pictures cannot be larger then 1mb.

Glenda