Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I HAVE SOME stoneware NATURAL SHAPES WHICH are marked AW joined,

Customer Question

I HAVE SOME stoneware NATURAL SHAPES WHICH are marked AW joined, the Artist
signature, Can you identify this .They are shaped as seed pods ect.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Appraiser Alan AOA C replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome! It will be my pleasure to assist you today.

My name is Alan and I am a Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster of 5 years and a USPAP compliant Accredited Appraiser of 14 years currently with the AOAppraisers. I'm ready to put my expertise, resources, and experience to work for you. Here you can review a few of my qualifications.

JustAnswer has just sent me your question about your stoneware. Thank you! In this case it would help me to see pictures if possible. Please take CLEAR digital photos showing the item as a whole along with close-ups of details such as marks, carvings, signatures, any damage or repairs, etc. Clarity is of the utmost importance. The better the images, the more accurate your answer will be.

JustAnswer does not permit me to give you my personal email address so to share pictures you have a couple options:

1. You can try the paperclip icon in the chat reply box to upload photos here,

2. An offsite photo sharing website such as Imgur.com, to upload your pictures there then share the URL links with me.

3. Or easily email them by Attaching your photos to a blank email and sending it to [email protected] with the Subject "Pictures for Appraiser Alan AOA C". JustAnswer.com will forward them to me within 8 - 24 hours of receiving them.

Please make sure you reply to me here to tell me how you will be sending pictures.

Please let me know if you need time to get pictures or if they will not be available so we can continue accordingly. I look forward to your reply. Thank you!