Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

the value of a james 11 coin dated nov 1689

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 3 years ago.

Good Morning,
Welcome to Just Answer,
My name is Frank and I would be happy to assist you with your question. Do you have any photos of the coin you may be able to send? if not can you tell me the denomination of the coin and the condition?
There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows:

You can use the picture icon that looks like a tree or a paper clip in the center of the tool bar in the conversation box to upload pictures.

You can also upload pictures to a site called imgur.com that's really great for sharing pictures. It's free, and all you need to do is go to the site and:

1. click the "Computer" button
2. double click the image on your computer
3. click "start upload"

Then just copy/paste the new link in the browser window and you can immediately supply me with your pictures by posting the link to your question page.

You can also email pictures to [email protected] with ATTN MTantiques in the subject heading. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.
Thank you for your time,
Frank