Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Hello I have a porcelain angel with initials SCAJ number 186

Customer Question

Hello I have a porcelain angel with initials SCAJ number 186 on what do they stand for please
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 3 years ago.
My name is Judith, and it will be my pleasure to help you with this question.

Please upload clear images of the angel and of the marks. Here is some help with pictures:

You can use the paper clip icon or the tree icon at the top of your answer box.

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to [email protected], and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.