Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

how much is a numbered and signed print of picassos jaqueline

Customer Question

how much is a numbered and signed print of picassos 'jaqueline au bandeau 111' worth please
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 3 years ago.
Hi There~

My name is Nora, and I am here to help with your question.

An original, hand signed numbered edition of Jaqueline au Bandeau by Picasso has sold for approximately $102, 000 (61,250GBP) at auction.

The key factor is to determine if you have one of the originals or a later reprinting.

I would be happy to help you assess your artwork.

Would it be possible for you to send me photos?

A full shot of the artwork with frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture would be ideal.

When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.

You can attach photos using the paperclip icon in the toolbar below (available in the Firefox browser only)

-OR-

You can email your images to [email protected]

When you send your photos to that email address, please write “For Nora/Antiques” in the re: line and request that email be forwarded to me.

Please note, photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

-OR-

A super easy, fast method, which is free and no sign-in required is to go to:

http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

The address I need will look like this example: http://imgur.com/mA2ju

I look forward to seeing the images.

Sincerely,
Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 3 years ago.
Hi Geoff,

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,
Nora