Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have recently bought a used collection George Vl period.

Customer Question

I have recently bought a used collection George Vl period. Think I have a copy of Australia SG253 aw Crown to left .
Ken
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 3 years ago.
Hi Ken,
My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to help you with this question.

What is your collection? Plates? Coins?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello...the question relates to Australian Stamps in particular if I have the scarce Stanley Gibbons Australia number SG253 aw watermark sideways crown to left ?.....sorry I don't know the Scott catalogue number.

I have scanned the back of the stamp but as I have no image to compare it with .I have no idea if this is the rare stamp

Ken

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX I am not an expert in stamps. I'm going to Opt Out so that another Expert can help you.

Wishing you the best of luck!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for reply...look forward to hearing from another expert

Ken

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Ken,

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for update. No problem prepared to wait until Thursday of this week. Presume I will receive full refund of fee £29

Ken

Hello Ken,

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

However, should you wish to cancel your question and like your charges to be reversed, I can do that for you.

Expert:  Wayne replied 3 years ago.

My name isXXXXX am a verified expert and will be working with you today. Can you post a photo of this?

Go to http://www.imgur.com/

(no need to 'log in' or 'register' it makes it far too complicated)

Click on Computer

Select the pictures you want to send me from the box that pops up.

Hit open.

Click on Start Upload

And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here where you are typing to me.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello ....have tried unfortunately too complicated for me...not completely comp literate. Please oblige by reversing £29 charge as confirmed by Shantal

Ken

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello....sorry to cause confusion. I have requested a refund of £29. I have not mentioned I suffer from advanced Parkinsons and that makes it extremely difficult when dealing with any even slightly complicated computer tasks. Your associate did give me the option to cancel

Ken Dixon

Expert:  Wayne replied 3 years ago.
I have referred you to customer service,
Thanks,
Wayne