Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a port folio of XXXXX XXXXX prints, which I purchased

Customer Question

I have a port folio of XXXXX XXXXX prints, which I purchased about 20 years ago in
Saudi Arabia.
I am interested in finding out if this port folio is worth anything and would appreciate any information you can give me.
M J Taylor
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello M J Taylor,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Wayne replied 3 years ago.
My name is Wayne, I am a verified expert and will be working with you today. How many pieces do you have and please tell me the size.
Thanks,
Wayne