Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Hi , i am trying to identify 2 tea/coffee cups that a great

Customer Question

Hi , i am trying to identify 2 tea/coffee cups that a great aunt gave me years ago they have crude ring handles ( the loop is not complete but joins together at the side of the cup ) they are decorated with flowers and a courting couple , the guy is playing a lute to the lady , the cups are not marked but are very small , about 2 inches high by 1 1/2. Inches wide they have gilt decoration around the top of the cup and down the sides , the pieces are hand painted but seem very basic , I can take a pic if needed

Chris wilks

Have now found out that the cups are early dresden but am still trying to date and verify this
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Chris,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Would you like a picture of the tea cups and if so can I send them from my iPad mining ?
Hello Chris,

Thank you for getting back to me. If you could provide further information this may help us locate the appropriate Professional for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have taken pictures I need to know how to end them to you

Chris
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have taken pictures I need to know how to send them to you

Chris