Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a porcelain vase , Green and brown with gold leaf on

Customer Question

I have a porcelain vase , Green and brown with gold leaf on handles. Their are two young women with baskets of grapes and vegetables ; one girl has container on her head. on the back their is what looks like a sprig of apple blossom.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 3 years ago.

Hi my name is Glenda,
Thank you for choosing us for your Appraisal needs.

.

It is very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!

Please use the option best for you !

.

Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,

.
in jpeg form, no larger then 1 mb.

.

When you upload the picture you will be able to see it in this message box before you send it to me.
.

This is very easy if you take it step by step!
1.
THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT THE PAPER CLIP OR TREE AT TOP OF MESSAGE AREA LOOKS LIKE THAT YOU NEED TO CLICK ON TO UPLOAD A PICTURE.

.
then click on browse, another box will open up,

.

then click on browse in that box,

.

this will take you to your computer, you will see Chose File Upload, from here click on where your pictures are located. Then click on your picture, then click open,

this will put the image name in the space, then click open.

.

then you are back to the first box, click on insert !

.

The picture will show up in the message area before you send it to me, you should be able to see it. If you do not see it, then the upload did not work you need to try it again, pictures have to be in jpg form on your computer in order for it to work.
.
.
.
Or you may use this method:
.
Go to www.imgur.com
.
click on Computer
.
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.
Hit open.
.
Click on Start Upload
.
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.

.
.
.
.
.

This a completely free photo hosting site, it does not cost one thing to use it.

http://www.photobucket.com/ it is very easy to use, you log in, create an account , make a user name, do not use an email address as user name , then upload your pictures, making them public, then come give me your user name, I have an account and can log into them and see them...

.

Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
.
Send the picture to , [email protected] , in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".

.

In the body of the message put , your user name and name.

.

Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are.

.

They will forward them to me and as soon as I get them I will contact you.

Glenda