Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Hi...I have an original Robert Abbett oil named the Farmyard

Customer Question

Hi...I have an original Robert Abbett oil named the 'Farmyard' it is in excellent condition measure 20" x 16" it was purchased in Ballymena Co Antrim N. Ireland 34 years ago for a wedding present. Any idea of the value.
J. Gibson
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Kim D. replied 3 years ago.
Hello. My name is Kim D. and I am a certified appraiser with 25 years in a museum and in the field much it with high quality fine art. I am happy to help as I do know Robert Kennedy Abbett's (1926 - ) market history the last ten years.

Do you have an image to share? This would help greatly.

You can attach some more images here with the paperclip icon tool or try our email which goes through our support staff.

Send images to:
[email protected]

"Kim D. in antiques" in the subject line will help the support team find me.

I look forward to seeing what you have!
Kim
Expert:  Kim D. replied 3 years ago.
Joni - Hi I just wanted to follow up to make sure that I haven't lost you.

Have you sent images? I haven't seen anything and was afraid they may not have attached, were too big or something else may have gone awry.

Here are some directions again. Please let me know if you do have something. I am happy to take a look but I know sometimes images can be a problem.

Send images to:
[email protected]

Our support team is very helpful with images too. If you see the help button, please ask them what might be the problem. I am still here to help!
Kim