Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President of the Association of Online Appraiser
57035021

I have 13 volumes of The Great War The standard History of

I have 13 volumes of The Great War
The standard History of the All -Europe Conflict
Edited by H W Wilson
Amalgamated Press Limited
Are they worth anything as am moving house and they take up room and are heavy!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 3 years ago.

Hi Fran,
My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to help you with this question.

Your books were published in 1919. If all 113 volumes are in excellent condition, the current retail (replacement or insurance) value of the set is approximately GBP 540. If you were to sell them, you could expect to get approximately half the retail amount.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you, Fran. My goal is to provide you with absolutely excellent service, so please be sure to let me know if you have any additional questions about these books or want to follow up if you haven’t gotten the information you need. I would appreciate your positive rating, based on my service, so that I can be compensated for my work. There is no additional cost for this. Please consider that the rating is for my professionalism and courtesy to the customer. I am not responsible for any issues with the site, or any values that are not as high as expected (which I cannot control). Please also consider doing the survey when you get it in email (this impacts my job). Come back soon and ask for me, by using my name, Judith, as the first word of each question!

Thanks for your positive rating, Fran!
Hi Fran,
If you have additional items you want to know about, I'd be happy to help you with those.

If you want me to answer your questions, all you need to do is use my name, Judith, as the first word of each question.
Best regards,
Judith-on-Antiques