Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

Hello, whilst having a clear out this morning i came across

whilst having a clear out this morning i came across an old atlas that i`d remembered finding some 20+yrs ago in a junk shop, and i was wondering if it has any financial worth today,

its a Harmsworth world atlas and gazeteer, i`ve never found any sign relating to age, no printed dates etc, however, it only refers to the "british empire"..the "german empire" etc, based on this, i can only guess that it might well be pre-1914,

i would be very grateful and interested if you have any information on these books,

yours, a.lewis
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 3 years ago.
Hi There~

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to help with your question.

Your Harmsworth Atlas and Gazetteer of the World was published circa 1905.

On today’s market the average retail sale price of this is $375 (223GBP). (Low is $150, or 89GBP and high is $530 or 315GBP)

Feel free if you have further questions about your early 20th century World Atlas.

Please only leave feedback when you feel satisfied your question has been answered.

Our conversation will continue as long as you please, even after a rating is left.

Sincerely,
Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 3 years ago.
Hi Anthony~

Thanks for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.

I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, use the specific ask for expert function and please add "For Nora" or "Hi Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you.

The only items I do not assess for value are clocks, coins, watches, sewing machines, swords and firearms.

Sincerely,
Nora