Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President of the Association of Online Appraiser
57035021

I have three volumes of : The Royal Natural History .Published

I have three volumes of : The Royal Natural History .Published by F.Warne &Co .1893-5
Printed by Morrison Gibb Edinburgh. These volumes contain seventy two coloured plates
and sixteen hundred engravings , and would like to know if they have a value ?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 3 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to help you with this question.

Which three volumes do you have?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have volumes one, two, and three.

Thank you, Richard.

This six volume set was originally published from 1893 through 1896.

Based on recent sales of comparable items, if all three of your volumes re in excellent condition, their current retail (replacement or insurance) value is approximately GBP 110 each. If you were to sell them, you could expect to get approximately half the retail amount.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you, Richard. My goal is to provide you with absolutely excellent service, so please be sure to let me know if you have any additional questions about these books or want to follow up if you haven’t gotten the information you need. I would appreciate your positive rating, based on my service, so that I can be paid for my work. There is no additional cost for this. Please consider that the rating is for my professionalism and courtesy to the customer. I am not responsible for any issues with the site, or any values that are not as high as expected (which I cannot control). Please also consider doing the survey when you get it in email (this impacts my job). Come back soon and ask for me, by using my name, Judith, as the first word of each question!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for the prompt and efficient service . My remaining question,

would it be a more valuable set if I could trace and obtain the other

three volumes ?

Regards XXXXX XXXXX

Yes, Richard. The complete set would be worth more than its individual parts.
Thanks for your positive rating, Richard!
Hi Richard,
If you have additional items you want to know about, I'd be happy to help you with those.

If you want me to answer your questions, all you need to do is use my name, Judith, as the first word of each question.
Best regards,
Judith-on-Antiques