Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

Lockharts Ancient Spanish Ballads. Translated with notes by

Lockharts Ancient Spanish Ballads. Translated with notes by J.G.Lockhart, Esq.
Numerous illustrations. The borders and ornamental vignettes by Owen Jones.
New edition, revised.
Published by John Murray, Albemarle Street, London 1856
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 3 years ago.
Hi There~

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to help with your question.

Your 1856 edition of ‘Ancient Spanish Ballads; Historical and Romantic. Translated, with Notes by J. G. Lockhart. With Numerous Illustrations. A New Edition, Revised that was published in London by John Murray retails for a high average of $80 - $95 on today’s market.

Feel free if you have further questions about your book.

Please only leave feedback when you feel satisfied your question has been answered.

Our conversation will continue as long as you please, even after a rating is left.

Sincerely,
Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 3 years ago.
Hi Francis~

Thanks for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.

I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, use the specific ask for expert function and please add "For Nora" or "Hi Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you.

The only items I do not assess for value are clocks, coins, watches, sewing machines, swords and firearms.

Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Nora, Three more. All the Tales from Shakespeare, Charles and Mary Lamb with coloured plates. William Heinemann, London 1912.

Marlborough-His life and times, Winston S. Churchill, Book 2, consisting of vols. 3 and 4 of original work George G, Harrap and Co.Ltd.

Diary and correspondence of Samuel Pepys with a life and notes by Richard, Lord Braybrooke

4 vols. George Allen and Unwin Ltd. London.

I'd be grateful for your thoughts on these with prices in GBP. Francis.

Expert:  Nora replied 3 years ago.
Hi Francis,

I would be happy to help you with additional books. I generally only handle one item (or set) per question.

Sincerely
Nora
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Expert Help. Hi Nora. I understand.

All the Tales from Shakespeare, by Charles and Mary Lamb with Coloured Plates. William Heinemann, London, 1912.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Expert advice please.

Hi.Nora, Diary and Correspondence of Samuel Pepys with life and notes by Richard, Lord Braybrooke. 4 vols. George Allen and Unwin. London.

Can you give me your thoughts and value on this please. I haven't had your thoughts on Tales from Shakespeare yet.

Expert:  Nora replied 3 years ago.
Hi Francis,

Sincerely
Nora