LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

what value a 1891 silver coin

Customer Question

what value a 1891 silver coin
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 3 years ago.

LadyTanya65 :

Hello my name is Tanya and I am a certified appraiser. I would be happy to help you. What type of coin do you have? 1891 Silver ? If you could post a photo of the front and back and a close up if you could of the front lettering. This will help me in the evaluation greatly as coins do get precise in what the coin is and the values can be extreme in the minting and type. Thank you I look forward to working on this for you.

LadyTanya65 :

There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows:

You can use the picture icon that looks like a tree or a paper clip in the center of the tool bar in the conversation box to upload pictures.

You can also upload pictures to a site called imgur.com that's really great for sharing pictures. It's free, and all you need to do is go to the site and:

1. click the "Computer" button
2. double click the image on your computer
3. click "start upload"

Then just copy/paste the new link in the browser window and you can immediately supply me with your pictures by posting the link to your question page.

You can also email pictures if the above ways do not work. Send to [email protected] with ATTN: ladytanya65 in the subject line. The emails can take up to 24 hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can post my evaluation.