Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President of the Association of Online Appraiser
57035021

I have a beautiful old(1930s) wooden table lamp which opens

I have a beautiful old(1930s) wooden table lamp which opens like a lotus flower. It has some damage and needs repair. Where can I find a suitably expert repairer please?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 3 years ago.

Hi David,
My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to help you with this question.

Can you tell me the nearest large city to you, please?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Worcester probably the nearest

What sort of repairs does the lamp need? Is it just exterior damage ot the wood?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The whole lamp is in the shape of a lotus flower and the damage is to the flowers which surround the base- bits broken off

Here are some recommendations for you.Your should contact each of them, in order to find the best fit for you. These are all artisanal woodworkers or carpenters. They should be able to help you with the broXXXXX XXXXX parts of the lamp.

Michael Flanagan
43 Dalrymple St
Boston, MA 02130
(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>
Hassan Sign
799 Chief Justice Cushing HWY
Cohasset, MA 02025
781-383-6075

Michael McCarthy
Yankee Woodcarvers
1151 Washington St.
Braintree, Ma. 02184
781-849-1331

I hope this answer has been helpful to you, David. My goal is to provide you with absolutely excellent service, so please be sure to let me know if you have any additional questions about the repair of your lamp or want to follow up if you haven’t gotten the information you need. I would appreciate your positive rating, based on my service, so that I can be paid for my work. There is no additional cost for this. Please consider that the rating is for my professionalism and courtesy to the customer. I am not responsible for any issues with the site, or any values that are not as high as expected (which I cannot control). Please also consider doing the survey when you get it in email (this impacts my job). Come back soon and ask for me, by using my name, Judith, as the first word of each question!
Thanks for your positive rating, David.
Hi David,
If you have additional items you want to know about, I'd be happy to help you with those.

If you want me to answer your questions, all you need to do is use my name, Judith, as the first word of each question.
Best regards,
Judith-on-Antiques