Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.
66811035

Cow decorated with flowers marks on underside crossed swords

Customer Question

Cow decorated with flowers marks on underside crossed swords with R underneath
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 3 years ago.

Frank :

Hello and Welcome,
My name is Frank, I am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.
Do you have any photos of the piece as well as the marking you may be able to send?

There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows:

The link below will direct you through our upload process
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

You can also upload pictures to a site called imgur.com that's really great for sharing pictures. It's free, and all you need to do is go to the site and:

1. click the "Computer" button
2. double click the image on your computer
3. click "start upload"

Then just copy/paste the new link in the browser window and you can immediately supply me with your pictures by posting the link to your question page.

You can also email pictures to [email protected] with ATTN MTantiques in the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.
Thank you for your time,
Frank