Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Corgi James Bond model cor from the Golddfinger movie.

Customer Question

I have a Corgi James Bond model cor from the Golddfinger movie. Never been played with and fully boxed. What value please.
I thought I had a 5 question free trial.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I wanted to know the present value of the James Bond car. If there is any more to pay I would rather not."
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 3 years ago.

Hi David

What year is this car from?

Glenda