LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have a small tapestry which depicts a fisherman with women

Customer Question

I have a small tapestry which depicts a fisherman with women and children helping bring in the catch of fish on the beach. I don't know anything about it's history but it was at my mother-in-law's flat which we recently emptied. I think it could be antique European. It measures 60cm by 17.5cm. Could you possibly give me an approximate value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have not found my answer already because I paid £30 in GOOD FAITH to YOUR ORGANISATION on the understanding I would get an answer from YOU as soon as possible.

I will continue to wait for a VERY SHORT TIME, but if you are unable to answer my question then, I will be requiring my £30 deposit back from your organisation, and I will NOT be recommending you to any of my friends.

Thank you in anticipation,

Beverley

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a certified apprasier and would be happy to help you. By chance do you have photos that you could upload here within our chat? Here are a few ways to upload............

There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows:

You can use the picture icon that looks like a tree or a paper clip in the center of the tool bar in the conversation box to upload pictures.

You can also upload pictures to a site called imgur.com that's really great for sharing pictures. It's free, and all you need to do is go to the site and:

1. click the "Computer" button
2. double click the image on your computer
3. click "start upload"

Then just copy/paste the new link in the browser window and you can immediately supply me with your pictures by posting the link to your question page.

If none of the above ways work as a last resort you can email photos to***@******.*** and in the subject line please put "ladytanya65" as the moderaters will send them on to me. It does take up to 24 hours for them to get to me. I would post my findings back here as soon as I see the photos.

Thank you I look forward to working with you. Tanya