Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a small silver pkt watvh marked with thistle left facing

Customer Question

I have a small silver pkt watvh marked with thistle left facing lion on all fours and a bold G

I have an 18ct fine pkt watch half hunter with key to wind only marked with a Queens head facing left.

Also a William and Mary silver coin

Can you please give me any information on age and date of these items
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Appraiser Alan AOA C replied 3 years ago.

My name is Alan and I have been asked to assist you!
I am a Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster, Accredited AOA Appraiser, and an IRS Qualified Appraiser. It will be my pleasure to put my expertise, libraries & resources, and experience in the field to work for you.

JustAnswer has just sent me your question regarding your pocket watch and coin. Thank you very much! Because of the time and research involved in valuing each item, JustAnswer limits us to only do one item per question. If you would like, I can address your first item of choice here and we can move on to your other items in additional questions.

Please ask for me by name "Alan" in your new question(s) either now or when we are done here and I will get to them as soon as possible! Look into the JustAnswer Subscription Plan for free answers!