Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Certified & Licensed
Experience:  Hello, my name's Alan! I'm a 14 year Appraiser with AOA appraisers, ISA & IRS Qualified, and 5 year Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster with 30+ Years Collecting & Dealing.
53896401

Re antique sheet music - my grandmother was an opera singer

Re antique sheet music - my grandmother was an opera singer in the thirties and I have the following to decide whether to dump or sell! Your advice would be appreciated:-
A) compositions for orchestra, piano-conductor, concert edition published by Boosey & Hawkes. 'In Malaga' by Frederic Curzon and autographed by him to my grandmother in 'Xmas '35'
B) London Suite by Eric Coates, published by Chappell, and signed by him Oct 1935
C) Original score for 'Sonata for piano by Fred G Whitten'. No date but probably same era
D) unsigned copies of 'in a little Lane', 'Norina', 'Simonetta','Charm of Youth', and 'Water Nymph' all by Frederic Curzon mid 1930s.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello Shantal. I have not been able to find the answer to my question so would be grateful if you would continue to find it for me.
***** *****
Expert:  Appraiser Alan AOA C replied 3 years ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been asked to assist you!
I am a Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster, Accredited AOA Appraiser, and an IRS Qualified Appraiser. It will be my pleasure to put my expertise, libraries & resources, and experience in the field to work for you.

JustAnswer has just sent me your question regarding your sheet music you would like to possibly sell. Thank you very much!

Frederic Curzon (1899-1973) was mainly a composer for the theatre. A signed In Magla ( 19 – 28 GBP)

Here is Robin Hood Suite for you he was a wonderful composer;

http://www.boosey.com/cr/sample_detail/Frederick-Curzon-Robin-Hood-Suite/10356

The other music I would price at 18 GBP apiece and take offers here is a site for you to sell them on please do not throw these great pieces away.

http://www.piano-tuners.org/music/selling_music.html

Please let me know if this is the information you were looking for and reply with any questions now or any time in the future. If you are satisfied, please let me know by rating my answer for my compensation and to close out the question. Thank you kindly.

I try to always provide Excellent Service, so if you have any other items, just say Hello Alan at the beginning of your new question. Thank you again!

Sincerely,

Appraiser Alan

Online Appraisal Answer Disclaimer

Experience: Hello, my name's Alan! I'm a 14 year Appraiser with AOA appraisers, ISA & IRS Qualified, and 5 year Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster with 30+ Years Collecting & Dealing.