Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a 39 piece EP cutlery set in a ouster shell shaped mahogany

Customer Question

I have a 39 piece EP cutlery set in a ouster shell shaped mahogany wooden box. The marks on the silver plated forks and spoons are, a crown shape with the letters EP in the indent shape, 3 ring shaped indents with WT, &,S, a diamond shape with a capital letter R and within the indent next to the R is a capital shaped D only it is half the height of the R and underneath the D is a wedge shaped underline. believe it to be the date of manufacture? then a small diamond shape indent with the a capital letter A ,along the back of the forks and spoons. Really need to know the date of manufacture and/or any other interesting information that you can find. In anticipation many thans Tony Relph
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome,
My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.
Do you have any photos of the marking on the set you may be able to send?

There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows:

The link below will direct you through our upload process
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

You can also upload pictures to a site called imgur.com that's really great for sharing pictures. It's free, and all you need to do is go to the site and:

1. click the "Computer" button
2. double click the image on your computer
3. click "start upload"

Then just copy/paste the new link in the browser window and you can immediately supply me with your pictures by posting the link to your question page.

You can also email pictures to***@******.*** with ATTN MTantiques in the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.
Thank you for your time,
Frank